'Love learning Love life'
As a Church of England aided school our mission is to serve the community by providing an education of the highest quality rooted in Christian faith and practice, within a caring, stimulating and trusting environment.
"Life in all it's fullness" St John's Gospel Chapter 10:10
- Value and treat one another equally
- Support each person's particular talent and abilities
- Ensure our teaching and learning is enjoyable, exciting, creative and challenging
- Inspire a shared enthusiasm for life long learning that nurtures moral, physical and cultural development
- Forge strong links between school, home, church and community